Monday, November 3, 2008

oWh!

my maid is going back..
the maid who took care of me for 13 years..
and now i am 14...
owh..
having her back is like missing someone in my life...
she saw me grew from a baby till now...
i can't stop thinking that she is leaving...
she was the one who always care for me..
eventhoguh i have to study, she always care and call me to eat...
or not i'll never eat..
among all the maids, i LOVE her the most...
SERIOUSLY LOVE!
she is my er...
3rd mother..
i have lots of motehr..
he he..
only the first one is my REAL REAL mother...
2nd is er...
lazy to go on...
kaK endang bought me my first and second phone(current)
first one was because of exam...
second one ttoo...
first phone in standard 4 or 5...
i NEVER get a's before...
then she said if i get 4 a;s she will buy me a handphone...
and i got around 4 or 5...
so i get my first handphone..
unfortunately, last year, my phone was stolen..
then she made another deal with me...
this year..
erm...
i forgot what the deal was...
but yeah...
she bought for me, again...
and now my phone is reparing...
so erm...
wondering what to buy for her...
still thinking..
she is going back on 12...
3 days before holidays...
URGH!
i'll miss you!
DI SINI SAYA NAK CAKAP I LOVE YOU! he he...
=]
and i am not les....
just mother and daughter love
=D
and i've been looking at my blog.. and i got it really boring..
sorry ppl..
no pics...
i konw it's after exam, and i have lots of things to do(include clean up my closet) upload pics, like promised last time..
bla bla...
after exam, i still can't sit still without you.=D
tomorrow, SCHOOL! talking time! and exam results time...
=(

No comments: