Friday, November 28, 2008

28.11.2008-gurney. FRIDAY!!!!

friday is my shopping day!
LOL.
so went to gurney with mom and CHUI YI!
LOL.
called her fdfg(accidental).
and happy birthday in advance to my fdfg. =D
*you ppk me =.=
woke up late today.
later then even.
past 12 tgh hari.
LOL.
since nowadays wake up late, therefore didn't go to green forest nutrition.nvm.
at least got go gurney.
all my mother fault.
and her dearest child on earth.
NOT TELLING WHO.
and at last?
results?
scolding from FATHER!
ISH!
he said every one WORKED today.
just like HE did today.
HMMPH!
nvm forget it.
i'll work tomorrow.
to cover it up.
=.=
hope not sy.
but nvm.
sy a.k.a. siang yen.
a place full of people.
but not much.
after 9.
worked there because that was the nearest place(place that we was selling) to my home.
URGH!
just stress out.
I HATE SCOLDINGS!
...
i bet all of us do.
went to new wing.
LOL.
just for a little while.
after watching TWILIGHT!
HEH HEH HEH.
chui yi cried!
LOL.
no pics of her crying.
LOL.
did some stupid stuff in the cinema.
HAHA.
mother prefred mamamia.
chui yi wanted to watch again. with somebody, but not me =.=
went to eat nando's after that.
and a lot of ppl ppk me today.
but i didn't ppk chui yi!
YAY!
her father dont like me ppk her.
but not i want to ppk you a....
my parents dont let me out with you.
you know why.
LOL.
HAHA
remember the five words?
LOL.
so damn funny when my mother ask you questions.
especially about tupai man!
LOL.
haha
nvm.
and sorry.
for sending you home late.
for the questions.
kacau-ing you in the cinema(enjoy doing that! LOL)
let pics talk
got lots in gurney.

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!!!!! m+3=ME!













on the way... in the car.
madagasgar! i like to move it, move it. i like to.... MOVE IT! LOL. =D
my date and i-chui yi& siew lan





















No comments: