Monday, November 3, 2008

hmmm... exam results...

as i said b4, today, we'll get results...
and we did...
today get sej, maths objektive+ coursework(mine very low), anddd eng, bm...
all also not so good...
before school start, i was happy, got sej i was ok, cause know the maarks ad...
then maths...
my mood no good ad...
then teacher add marks... =D
happy again...
then su fen go kacau me...
make me seriously no mood ad... aand again...
recess as usual lar...
but got no mood to eat...
after recess get bm eng...
also low...
went down...
=.=
mood ok ad...
then pn leong ganti mr. satiaraj today...
she is the usual pn leong we know...
a little bit talkative, but she make sense out of what she is talking...
and it is reasonable...
but sometimes, we just couln't stand it...
she praised farzana, because she was reading the phantom of the opera...
aand others are busy talking...
example me...
=D
she remembered some of our names...
WOW!
she teach us last year...
yA...
she maybe rememebr my name..
hmm...
lots of stuff to do after exam...
but i dont know where to begin from..
hmmm..
and i'm actually tunda-ing things...
lazy..
and sleepy...
played games yesterday night when i was not sleepy..
had to sleep when my maid came in and scold me...
hmm....
i'm dead, my sister got 2 a's and i got none...
and other subject is not that good...
bye bye contact lens..
i will miss you!
haih...

No comments: