Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HERBALIFE! muahahah

today woke up t 11 smtg. aiks
11.34, i think..
HAHA
almost lunch time ad.
when mummy came back, she told me aunty jenny and uncle george in green forest nutrition.
i was OMG-ing
then my mother bring me there.
muahahha
andy ko ko got new hair cut.
AHHa
nice!
then aunty jenny gave me a hug.
HAHA
family warmness
george like that lar.
hi bla bla.
brian!
he welcome me back.
AHHA
long time didn't go ad le.
so damn happy k.
the siew lan come back ad!
muhahahah
made my own shake.
THX ANDY KO KO!
aiks.
jenny drank the shake i made.
LOL
ko ko brian too.
and andy sifu.
LOL.
then had a talk with aunty jenny.
LOL
i'll try aunty jenny.
i can not go taiwan ad.
got stupid music camp.
which i dont konw can cancel or not.
HAHA
tarik balik my form.
i wanted to go taiwan!!
go celebrate my christmas in taiwan.
WOO HOO!~
love taiwan
but 9 days in taiwan.
got shopping or not le?
idk.
but i LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE taiwan!
sham came today too.
been hearing he hasn't come much too.
like me.
HAHA
took my pic.
AHHA
before and after.
LOL
HAHA.
if got no diff how le?
HAHA
i dont care.
i just love herbalife!
happy to know aunty jenny actually trust her son.
mummy dont trust me.
*cry
she dont let me go out...
this friday!
ISH
and sorry chui yi!
really really sorry.
AHHA
i know you forgive me.
wakkakaka
about this friday...
hmm...
i dont know lar.
why every thing this friday?
awh!
today suppose to go watch movie
with parents.
AWH!
george asked me.
what you do during your holidays?
i said ntg.
AHHa
then he call me pun papers.
then i get one free shake.
muahahah
but the problem.
can i wake up in the morning?
HAHA
tonight they have gathering.
=.=
mummy and daddy got yoga.
waaaaa.
i want to go.
george wanted to fetch me.
but...
mummy say dont need lar.
trouble ppl nia.
=.=
i really wanted k!
will update my blog soon.
felt my blog so out dated recently.
hmm..
will try to update.
hope my mother let me out this friday!
I BEG YOU!
haha.
GO HERBALIFE!
haha.





MuMmY and ME!!!george ko ko at work. the last time him is so skinny. now 71 kg and gain one more kg today. aka now he is 72 kg.

the SHAKE! the magic fomular. plus tea mix(not included here). this shake make from formular 1, water and fomular three. fruits(two watermelons and one papaya) into blender first than add water. less than 250 ml(watermelon and papaya - liquid). then blend first. after the fruits is smooth. add fomular one(strawberry/2 scoops/spoon) and fomular 3(one scoop). then blend. get ready cup. after finished blending, pour into cup. VIOLA! ready to be serve! *thanks to andy ko ko for the method

No comments: