Sunday, November 30, 2008

30.11.2008-GREEN FOREST NUTRITION, charity, queensbay,tuition.

woke up at 7.00 a.m. today.

WOW
haha.
yesterdy woke up at 1 pm.
HAHA
miracle.
cause my maids phone ring anf ring and ring.
she was sleeping out side, her phone was in the roon beside our room.
rang and rang and rang.

it was a phone call.
we thought is was alarm.
HEH.
woke up then went to GREEN FOREST NUTRITION!brian ko ko and li ling was there.
i was so blur today.
blur.
go gong ad.
see things not clear, talk without thinking, brain like not functioning(i dont mean what i mean)
this morning i was not me at all.
then i turn around.
GEORGE came all the way from kl!
they woke up at 5 am to come to penang.
woo hoo~
didn't think i would meet them
then aunty jenny talk to me.LOL
suddenly i jin seng ad.
like BOOM!~
wake up from nightmare.
we talked and talked and talked.
she is someone that really can touch my heart.

even my mother dont.
somehow when my mother talk to me, i feel like .....
blank.
she talk to me i'll be going uh huh.
then when she talk about her health and beauty magazine, i'll go hmmm....
hmmmm....










hmmmm....










and i get scolded.










ISH!










hope herbalife change my life. wait and see. two weeks results.










now only 4 days.










aiks










AHHA










ten more days to go.










LOL.










also went to the taman free school morning market.










just opposite green forest nutrition.











the seed, have two colours as seen.
the bad one. or not so perfect ones.
the nuts, i forgot the name. ma smtg.

aunty attracting customers to her stall.

look at the time! so damn early. awh!

orange!

market life!







*to be continue

No comments: