Monday, November 10, 2008

hair issue. love issue. future issue. plans issue. holiday issue. health issue

back from hair treatmnet ad.
YAY
ha ha
they used the machine.
GRR!
the last time i saw someone using it, the person's hair was spoiled.
WHEN I SAW THE MAHCINE, I WENT OMG!
i dont wanna do this.
but nah.
the machine was ok
my hair is still ok.
not spoil.
yeah.
the spec person do my hair.
the person who on friday make me suffer.
his hair dryer so hot and the "kepit the hair wan"(dont konw the name) kena my scalp.
OMG!
i wanted to kill him man.
so painfull.
HMM>
this time he ok still.
his name is loong, if not mistaken.
yen is one of their worker, one of the students of i forgot what school.
leng lui.
HA HA
then got one worker.
worked there quote long ad
so far only the tauke, and two ladies the same
the rest, one long fringe guy and the spec, is new compared to the time i came lasy time.
they are k lar.
i support toppers.
GO TOPPERS.
LOVE YA!
heh heh.
ha ha
as long as my hair nice can ad.
LOL.
XD
see you next month.
or this month.
see my fringe long or not.
the spec person cut but till so long
i see so diff.
=.=
heh.
the other lady, the one work quite long with the tauke, she idd nt hair for the first time today.
usually she dont talk to me nor look at me.
i donw know why
but she do my hair.
SO DAMN pro .
ha ha
happy you do my ahir.
heh heh.
went to siang yuen to eat.
lazy to work.
after eat, come abck online.
till now.
my parents actually plan my future.
THANKS DAD, THANKS MA.
LOVE YOU!
he he.
they konw what i like.
but eh, i'll atke over the business lar.
dont stop frankie pizza.
EVERYBODY WANTS FRANKIE PIZZ.
no one want it to stop.
but daddy, you really plan for meo.
ha ha
i love you daddy.
ha ha
daddy got plan in mind.
thanks daddy and mummy for letting me go this friday .
thanks.
i will ne skipping oboe class and science tuition.
sorry guys.
but this is for mt own good.
so leaving penang and heading to kl and also malacca.
yeah!
recently i felt more relax.
after all the suffering time and the "emotion ruinning high" time.
yeah.
there is no time to waste.
my plans this week.
wednesday, kedah
thursday, rest
friday, saturday and sunday go to kl
owh!
gotta pack clothes.
haih.
i sure bring lots of stuff.
have to learn to bring less stuff.

today went to this shop.
i forgot the name.
at where i also forget ad.
sorry guys.
i spent my whole morning there.
meet uncle/ko ko bryan and irene and sham.
SHAM!
nice to meet you man.
so happy to know you.
go on yeah.
good job you are doing.
just do your best and be patient.
follow us to kl and malacca this week a.
i kow you aer following.
yeah.
so happy
can't wait to see you then.
HA HA.
KO KO BRYAN.
hey!
you change my life.
ha ha
that's all i can say.
HA HA
you help me lots.
thanks for all you done for me.
ha ha.
see you this friday too.
can not go this week ad.
got school.
aiks.
SCHOOL.
ha ha
but see you all on friday.
sham, perkenalkan your friends ya.
and readers, no blogging from friday till sunday or monday.
not sure.
kl and malacca, here i come.
but i'm kindda worry about what to eat.
AIKS.
ha ha
i got a VERY VERY bad eating habit.
HA HA
xD
tomorrow got shake party.
lets go man.
sham, hope you are going.
a hha.
you make me go to toilet a lot today ko ko byran.
hA HA.
it's just miracle how it worked.
it's like magic.
in a fairy tale story.
HA HA
but yeah.
i'll take your advise.
thanks.
i'l going to kl again.
on december 9
to suppory yvonne lee and adelyn.
yeah
GO MPYO.
sorry
and chin ning. =D
ha aha.
sis wanted to go see dewan philharmonic.
i, in the other hand wannna to shopping!
heh heh
need cash money.
lot of it.
my sister also busy during holidays.
h ha.
OMG!
i forgot got music camp
aiks
i sign up
but i think is clashes with the trip to kl.
OH NO!
hope this nightmare dont happen lar.
he he.
gotta sleep. night

No comments: