Monday, August 17, 2009

NEW CARRR!!!!

ON thursaday, my parents went to seberang perai to get our new car.
obviously i had to go to school.
got geo exam the next day.
i skipped tuition at night.
most of my after noon was spent at On Cost.
On cost is where we brought the car to.
uncle came and brought me home using bike.
was eating till mother came back.
i was wearing school shirt and just ran out to see the car.. and my parents of course.
i went and explore the whole car.
obviously.
my mother was praising it like mad.she said it's the best car ever.
YEA!
So we bought second hand from toyota.
if you haven know, we bought Avanza. the newer type. not the old wan.
i enjoy it lahh.
it's nice. i straight away pack (took few things into car: hdp, pencil, note book, bla bla)
went onto the car, read the manual.
first we went there to change the carpet.
After that the guy who owns the shop recomand more and more stuff, with large amount of money.
GOSH!
then we did thew car cushion.
it took quite long.
seriously.
i look at them till my legs couldn't bare the weight of my body, so i went in, took my GEo teks book form 2.
and study.
so good, right?
then went home and studied a little then went to sleep.

will post about friday another time. gotta go sleep. byee.




No comments: