Wednesday, August 12, 2009

the free day~


School was usual.
was lazy to wake up in th morning.
as usual.
Sis always have to rush me to school cause she got Coop duty.
and i very angelicly for always making her late.
she would always say faster lah, Faster lah!
but i always take my own sweet time.
she say she will die if she's late.
and i told her you said that lot of time and you are still here talking to me.
this morning we had a pleasant suprise?
but in a way not a very pleasant wan.
it would even make us worry more actually.
it's about someone's return.
from Kelantan.
He maybe would even bring h1n1 but we dont know. HAH.
so this mysterious person is my uncle.
Mother's side.
he get into my nerves.
i'm actually ok with him lahh.
he used to call me "baby" even though i was standard 6.
cause i was the smallest and i act like i small child, i guess.
so he's creepy.
cause he didn alot of crime before.
he's back from Kelantan, YES. true.
but he's back from rumah sakit Jiwa, if i'm not wrong.
sound nice eh?
he went there begining of this year i think.
could remember cause he always visited his big houses and not this house thankfull.
And the house i mean is his bungalo.
wanna know which one?
if you know my Bm tuiton place?
there is a hospital tehre.
if i'm not mistaken is General hospital.
there got penjara, right?
ahhh!
his bungalo is there.
he get free food and no need to work.
all he need to do is eat and sleep? maybe lah. idk what happens in prison anyways.
*reminds me of prisoner of Zenda* hahahhahhaa
Anyway the reason i said he was creepy as because he PLANNED to kill me and my sis before.
if you haven figure out, he's this drug-addict person.
so he will do anything to get money to buy drugs.
he used to "ajak" his friends to our house and they both take pill khayal or smtg like that in the room.
And its's seriously scary.
Imagine if you have a MURDERER in your house.
Staying with you.
staring at you everyday.
so yea. That's my situation now.
And i can tell you when he takes the pic or maybe suntikan.
you know the suntikan they say can kena AIDS or smtg if you share jarum?
idk what they take lah.
dont bother.
so he'll go spinning.
he wont realise anything he's doing.
so he goes crazy.
yea.
My father went to the chinese tokong.
they predict that he wants to kill me and my sis.
to get money, i guess.
cause he's money-less and work-less.
so he need money to buy drugs.
cause he's addicted to it.
even tua pek (father's oldest brother) also smoke and he wouldn't listen to me even though i told him dont smoke.
he said if he dont smoke, he'll die.
cause if smoker suddenly stop soking will die. idk lahh
So the tokong predict that my "aku" will kill my sis and me.
using a sharp thing.
not knife.
we were obviouly scared.
when i and sis in school, he was caght by polis.
then my father checked his room.
there was really one sharp thing.
as the tokong said.
luckily the polis catched him before he laksanakan his plans.
he's playing with people's life.
MY GOD!
he's always caught by polis.
but always when they catch him, i'll be in school.
not there to watch the memorable moment. ahha.
he usually come back and stay for few months, then get catch into the jail again.
non stop.
my mother gave up in him.
he's useless.
"SAMPAH MASYARAKAT!"
He's other brother died.
to much dose of drugs, i think.
his sisters, dont even bother about him.
they wont give money even if he asked.
only my mother too kind.
let him stay here.
cause he got no more place to go.
so kesian him and let him stay here with us.
his other sisters dont even think about him. like he dont even exsist. So it' mum's responsiblity to take care of him.
Since other dont wanna care about him.
i'll stop the story about him.
he's just making my body shiver.
aiks.
Today didn't study in school.
free lessons.
we did "pintas peta" ad
i heard that they are not making pintas peta ad.
sad. it helps us.
btw can't study form 1 cause no form 1 teks book. haih.
today i took pics with Bebe.
will upload asap.


A few pictures with BeeBee dearest! Muak.



Wnat to know what she's looking? sahe's looking at....


==========
=======
====
.....
..
.



HER! my maid. kak Rubiah.




know who he is? he's the uncle i'm talking about.



with lotsa love
XOXO
~SiewLan~

No comments: