Monday, December 29, 2008

gurney!

"before going, LET'S VAIN." reason gone there late= vain at home me and my cousin. rare for her to take pics. take the opportunity. muahhaah
look at her vain. HAHA me at home....at gurney... cropped. failure... cropped. =]
AHHA. so damn CUUUUUUTE!




HEH HEH HEH...
ME!! totaly me!!!
GURNEYYY!!!!
today was mbs's senior farewell... and i went =D
suprisingly my mother allowed. AHHA
so went there around 12... booked movie ticket. planned to watch chihuahua... sister didn't even realised she bought bolt till i asked her what time is our show. HEH. bye bye chihuahua... taken when her bro call her... round 1 to see mbsians... at big apple donuts.but some one else watched movie with us so HEH... three seats 2nd row, one seat infront. pity you. =.= wanted to sit with you(keep you acompany) mana tahu sister ugut me. ARGGH! so nvm. HE HE. you changed! i miss the old you. me, my cousin and sister walked a lot today. went out of the cinema for a while when bolt is showing. so HEH missed the kan tung part. ARGH! but it's worthy. LOL. bolt reminds me of gou gou! I MISS GOU GOU!!! Anyways... after show went to find mbs ppl again. they still eating. mbs ppl pandai makan. HMM> haha.. then saw puan WONG there. OMG!!! he he... obviously i hide from her. ;P we was talking then POP! miss khoo appear. another OMG! she pointed her finger at me... YOU?!?!?!? g and b not the same le... why you over here? HAHA remember thoose words. she reconise me... HAHA(meaning mbs and mgs not the same) me and melissa jie jie! *pay attention to her ring. AWH! i want..
ling juan jie jie... AWH! just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE her. AHHA. xD
er... dotn know ehr name. AIKS




later all mbs ppl go to qb. SWT. car no space for me. *crys. got... but got my sister and cousinn somemore. HAIH. so we went walking walking. walked with ling juan.
"s & j's frog".... the line is a smile =
say hi to the legs... at fish spa....
the romantic spot for me and ling juan. HAHA WOO HOO!~ but gurney now not that nice anymore...
AWH! missed her. =] WINNIE THE POOH! and saw lao shi( vin chee) ling juan and vin chee walked to me(round 1) not like some ppl, look also didn't look. HHA. nvm. so ling juan meets her friend, three of us be stray dogs. MUAHHAHAHA. went to popular and spent lots of time there. read betty and veronica. no idea why i read that book... maybe cause it reminds me of someone... and i read comics when i am sad. =D bought food and drinks..
"betty and veronica/archie digest christmas special"
then headed home. no more trip to pesta puau pinang. damn. I HATE RAIN. it had to fall TODAY. but not other day. so maybe tomorrow going to pesta instead of today. can say whole day at gurney. 12 to 7. HAHA. missed all my mbsian friend after they leave to qb and PM(pm ppl didn't bring me go. *angry) so lonely after you all went. haih. watch movie gurney also can ma. go until qb for what. HAIH. miss you all.
i went back home adn play.. HEH HEH HEH..... LOVE U! *you know who you are =]

No comments: