Tuesday, December 16, 2008

sorry... heh. lazy to blog

so it's december so fast...
busy theese days.
no time to blog.
thaks to music camp..
joined under choir.
NOT ORCHESTRA!
stopped my oboe class for one month...
delaying my oboe exam till after pmr.
muahahahah
*sorry miss june
LOL xD
i'm a bad student heh? better than someone le...
came back from kl on 11 dec.
had fun there.
with so few things, and lot os money out. duit sebelah kredit, barang sebelah debit.
LOL
gotta start revison somehow.
PMR!!!
no more lenggang.
but pmr nothing wan
SPM matter more.
changed my num to 016 ad...
old number. can sms ad. YAY!
i'll still be using my 02. DONT DELETE both 012 and 016.
today mel asked me out.
sorry mel.
had music camp in the way.
AWH!
missed you all so badly.
been lazy to take herbalife lately.
hmm...
and i did gain weight.
but i didnt want to take herbalife...
cause my mom says i have big tummy now...
AWH!
i'll somehow try to blog more.
*aiks, no promises.
maybe will blog about music camp.
MMAYBE!
even sggs is there...
so is cdk, but no heng ee suprisingly...
and mgs...
=[ no comments.....
NOT FAIR FLORENCE DONT HAVE TO SING AD...
soprano damn high.
my voice is now craking.
clever sis choose alto.
AWH!
leave me alone in sop.
lonely, really LONELY!
heh..
gotta prepare for music camp.
taa daa!

No comments: