Thursday, December 25, 2008

MUSIC CAMP!!!

music camp is over...
knew lots of new friends.YAY!
miss you all.
=.=
nice to meet you!!!

at home with pjamas. already make up.

Yen Theng and me!!! miss you all! xD
MELLISSA! the first mbsian i talk to. eh! i want your ring. LOL.
SPECIAL THANKS TO MELISSA AND YEN THENG!! THE BEST JIE JIE EVER! go find me in pasar malam. the very next day. not home sick, but friend sick after music camp. AWH!
er.. i dont know her name. LOL. sorry. i want the soft toy!!!
dont know her name. LOL. thx for being good to me. take me as one of your friend. same to all mbsian. love you all. without you, i was VERY lonely. (same case with the heng ee guy *sorry, dont know your name)

... again, dont know her name. thanks for temaning me make up. =]

MABLE and I! thanks for taking care of me. *pss i know i give you trouble. same to you, yen theng.
su lynn... miss you.miss your laugter. and melissa's. =]


see how short i am? LOL. i dont think i was wearing high heels. HAHA. stupid high heels. damn pain. LEG i mean. peng hua ppl. su lynn and yu smtg. LOL. really sorry i forgot your names. SORRY...
mbs ppl
mbsians vains. *pss... reason i take pics. cause of mbsian. =.=
me and VIN CHZEE!! lao shi! LOL. xie xie lao shi, lao shi cai jian! xD


VIN CHZEE! so cute. i know you will blame me for uploading this. but YOU ARE CUUUUTE!
cindy and i dont know her name. cindy and me...


HEH. one mbsian. but i dont know her name. also one of the first mbsians i talked to.
ling juan and su lynn
ling juan and mE!!! she sit beside me the last two days. LOL. love her... eh! thanks for bringing me to tesco that day. WINNIE THE POOH!

???, mable and me... sorry. forgot all your names. if someone know their names, tell me. i'll redo this post. LOL.xD mable and me!

me!!! the twins from mbs. LOL. smilling wan is max i think. LOL. tze wei and tze yang.


me and jonathan ong.

we warming up. LOL. xD
BRANDON.

sylvia and me...
OMG!!!! MISS JUNE!!! LOL. suprisingly, i didn't run. HAHA miss june teqacher to one of the sop twins too, oh pei ching, oh pei ying
Aunty! LOL. dont know your name. got two aunnty talked to us during camp. pretty, right?
YVONNE LEE!!! so cute.....
HEH. the heng ee guy.(sorry, dont know your name) who helped me finish my roti tisu when mbs "gang" go makan malam after music camp. HAHA. thanks for bringing me and AHEM. sister. LOL =P

marina and me.
wendy and me... OMG!!! she wore the same shirt with me. but dofferent brand. Her's mng mine SUE.

another mbs ppl. dont know your name. LOL.sorry. you are a lil cute you know. HAHA xD pss... send me the pis we took pls. if you are reading this.


dont know her name le... she bluff me. will rmember that. AHEM. CDK ppl. haha jk.
peng hua ppl.
who is this? HAHA. xD KESTER HONG. HAHA.
-HABIS CERITA- *sudah tak ada pics. cause sister rush me like mad. =.=" ARGH! didn't even take pic with dr martin and miss khoo. ARGH! all your fault lar. ISH!!!

No comments: