Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!! 2009! yeah!~

so it's already 2009 *pss i know i didn't update for new year.. updating now =]

my new year celebration is.. ERM.. ok la...
here i'll wish the whole world... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! =] new year, new challenge, new hope, new clothes???, new wish... HAH. stop there... just hope 2009 is a nice year... fun year...*not for me... got PMR =.=

so this is how spent my 2009 countdown!
i went to help mother at fair... the bayan baru new year countdown. heard the funds will go to *special chidrens*. no wonder we are in this fair.. my mom likes this kind of things...
there was not really many ppl... 30 stalls... even st george church was there. =] jonie bought our pizza.. thanks jonie! sold around 100 pieces, then the crowd slowed down.. so closed at 10 smtg.. headed home. nyek nyek nyek... my countdown is not celebrated there. happy of it...

rushed home and changed, MUAHHAHAH. the off to esplanade... wakakakaka. but mostly malays there. ella ws there or smtg like that.. was not interested.. i couldn't say it's the happiest countdown i ever had.. but it was ok.. no friends with me.. unfortunately.. i went there with father.. =]

after countdown went to red garden to check out our stall there.. they had countdown too. =] they had balloons... HAHA. as usual, they have lucky draw, dancers, singers... bla bla... then headed home. HAIH. begining of pmr year. gotta jia you. here i would like to show my Love to....
  • my father
  • my mother
  • my sister =]
  • YOU (* you know who you are)
  • my dog xD
  • my bffls...
  • mel
  • xian
  • min
  • jo
  • yi (rememebr the five words?)

really love then... especially my 4 bffls... got things for you!!! wakakak.. i know you have for me too. YAY! present taking time. xD

hope 2009 is a fantastic year to all of you.. huggs and kisses..

*good luck spm ppl(my sis, wakkakak) and pmr ppl(me =[)

No comments: