Monday, June 1, 2009

i wasn't me.

today again, i had seepless night
sleep had been really not-nice for me.
it's like i had to wake up t ngiht for no reason.
and it's kinda irritating.
i want to sleep, and findmyself awake the next morning.
however, i can't
sadly.
woke up around 12 today.
had biscuit as lunch *bla bla*
had been spending my whole day reading new moon.
not mine.
yean shinq's.
thank girl, for lending me the book.
i didn't eat ecause i was reading.
no1. reading so isnt my thing, but people may change.
no2. m body was not lik me. the usual me.
i was super duper lay.
like WTH.
it didn't wat to function, just wanted to read read read.
so mom bought food back.
i had been havingprobs eating btw.
i haven been having enough
-food
-drink
-sleep
sucks, right?
i can't control my body.
it's like i want to do smtg, but my body doesn't
ARGH! i'll get over it. dont know when.
will be having choir pratice later.
mable will be fetching.
thanks t her too.

XOXO
~SiewLAn~

No comments: