Saturday, May 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY Dearrest!

so today's my dad's bday.
but me and m sister was such in a lazy mood.
eaten lunch in Maygarden.
LMAO
May garden people should really learn manners.
they dropped "Teh" onto my father.
SHEESH
among everyone there.
it had to be .... My Father.
and again they spilt "teh" but the second time not onto anyone.
they better dont.
eaten salad prawn, babi *totaly didn't realised we ate babi when there's swine flu*, tofu, and fish.
suprisingly i almost eaten all the dishes.
Wee.
pictures will be updated when the uSB comes back to me. *wonder when*
we munch up the whole plate. we're hungry.
LMAO
Tham Chiak. *that's what you call us*


i ended up screwing my day afterall.
if you ask me what i did today.
i can only tell you that i mostly slept.
it's like read book till sleep.
*i haven finish reading new moon. GOSH! had been having them since i dont know when.
LMAO.gotta fininish reading it*
room still not cleaned. *laughsoutloud*
what else not done?
FOLIO! GRRR

No comments: