Monday, January 26, 2009

hAPPY CNY !!!!

it's been long since i updated, so i'll update for cny... hope you all dont forget my faces... heh heh heh...
preparations for cny.....


Black and White

the theme colour for my nails during Chinese New year (only can put then on for one week) =(

Doing Homework

during Chinese New Year eve *that sister is my sister ... not me. i'm not that hardworking. New bed sheet

new year, new bed sheet of course! and that's my sister's. Cute heh? Since it's the Cow year!Tang Yuan
mother did tong quan for tokong. =] and it's PINK!!!

Clean the tokong!

my dad a faithful buddist, doing his job. Anyway, New Year means Clean home, right?

CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE!!!! YAY!Steamboat
we had steamboat for chinese New Year eve. Welcome Tua Pek and his friend. also some others who came. And i was in the room watching tv! HEH
Thoose Tham Chiak faces...

on kak na(the left one) and Kak Ta( the right one)5 pek!

My Father's 5th brother... my father's the sixth.. =]Enjoying steamboat!
look at them eating... even stand up to SNATCH food. HAHA xD

Motor collections
My father's motorbike collection. Starting with BMW, then his 135LC, charly,gorila, monkey and finally the small motor.

mirror, mirror!

in kakak's room nyek nyek




My "NEW LOOK ROOM"
vained in my room for a little... come one.. it's Chinse New Year EVE!!! *that means, PMR is nearer... =(


Visitors
top: ah hau ko ko and steven ko ko
bottom: ah pao, cindy ce ce, and i dont know his name. HHA they came for the sake of ANG PAO.. while i'm at home. doing ntg. watching tv. not a really nice new year eve for me. i wanted to go out, take more angpau. Envy thoose people who got lots of angpau and get to go out. =(
that's for all for my new year eve
hope you all enjoy your cny!!!
=]
XOXO
~Siew Lan~
huggs and kisses to HIM~









No comments: