Sunday, July 12, 2009

my saturday.

i know i should have post saturday's post first but i was lazy. HEH.
so yesterday i woke up around 11?
then went and have breakfast with Uncla Alex and his wife. not son and daughter. *thank god*
spent lots of time there.
my father YAN CHA with him.
and usual grandfather stury.
but i enjoy him talking.
my father i mean.
the things he sayd make sense.
not rubbish talking.
even cousins from faraway dont mind him talking much.
he's entertaining.
VERY.
but sometimes very fierce ... to me only. .. AIKS.
hahha.
i kinda remember doing a time table. but it was ruined, BLAH.
almost all my time table are always ruined.
know why?
cause i didn't set time to eat and rest.
so anyways was studying.
forgot what sub.
and i got close to you.
i realised it was you who was missing me and not HIM.
WOW.
so hmm...
like that la.
had been busy with studies.
great having time to spent with you all.
i know i rarely speak to ppl in msn,
SRY.
will try to speak more. hehe.
sofar the only person who i can talk from start to end is my cousin. WOW!
<3 her. =D
i guess that's all for yesterday.
*pics soon again*

XOXO
~SiewLAn~

No comments: