Sunday, July 12, 2009

how i spent my Sundayy!

this morning woke up around 10 smtg.
then sis bathe.
and we went to Sungai Pinang food court to have brakfast. aka dim zum.
the food was nice. the chicken boxer wan was delicious... xD
after one hour wasting time there we went to the Penang state library.
i went with my sis first. then joined by some other companions.
so my sis find a plcae to sit then i went to look at the art exhibition..
it's nice. as in seriously nice.
some are really nice. there are drawing and painting from blind people or deaf people.
heh.
if they can draw and colour so can you, so dont complain and say that you can't pain or draw.
you're gifted with what every you have.
so use it properly.
i took some pics, as predicted.
some with my sis.
but can't upload them. sry.
it's about the malaysian and japanese art exhibition. or smtg like that.
there were too mnay for my eyes to see.
so i left and do my revision. started with KH.. then geo, followed by Science, Bm, and Maths.
meet some people there.
ect?
Gavin Foong, Khaw Jze Yuin *sorry if spell wrong*, another EX-MGSian *dont know your name*, and Sheng Hui. AND phei Qin and joe Shuan And KAREN!
meet sheng hui there unexpectedly.
so she came and sat with us. cause we had the whole table to ourselves.
so we were studying then pheiqin came with joe shuan with her.
i and sis was the first one who went. thank to karen who said she would go at 10 AM!
but she came after us. follwed by sheng hui and the two late wans phei qin and joe shuan.
half way stydying came Gavin foong.
i bet he dont know me. HEH.
but i'm sure he knows my sis. HAHA!
xD
anyway he went after idk how long. glad seeing yo there. HEH
me and my sis stayed there till 6.
others went back early.
infact i was the last person to leave the library.
pfft
came back and had fish and chips.
and now blogging. xD
*pics coming soon* when i find my USB.

XOXO
~SiewLan~

No comments: