Monday, February 9, 2009

Specially for YOU!



Life had been difficult without you..
you know you mean a lot to me.
without you life seems so meaningless...
you said you would take care of yourself..
but you, same like me, needs each other.
no use hiding it from me...
no matter how much you hide i'll still find out..
i just realised without you.. everything seems wrong..
you know i still love you..
you know i wont find a new bf..
you know i wont study if you dont call me too..
you know how deep i love you..
you know just how much i miss you..
you know what i do without me telling you...
you know i want you by my side..
you know i NEED you by my side..
you know i'll fight with my motehr again..
you know i miss you..
there are more "you know"
and i can't name all....
to bo continued....
*mother home...

No comments: