Monday, December 3, 2007

First Skating Experience

My second blog...
Em....
today le got improvement a bit la...
a bit only o...
Know why?
i woke up at 9 someting le...
Guiness World Record for me lo....
As usual i watch tv in the morning lo....
Bathe then go Queensbay lo...
Ah...
Queensbay story....
Reach there at level 2 then my mother said go to the highest floor then come down then only correct....
ha ha....
Say only go to the highest floor but we missed one floor...
Ha ha....
So funny that time...
Really like new student nia....
Every day learn something new ma...
that is my konsep la...
Go the highest floor ad but we lost ad....
go to the right nothing...
go to the left lo....
tengah-tengah got sign board....
looh there lo...
Then Angel say that need to turn right, then turn right again then.....
A ya....
very luan la....
At last reach there lo...
What central park....
Got food, got drinks, got things to play, got skate board to play....
We go and see people skate la....
the way they do like so easy only....
ha ha....
i also can what...
Cakap besar only la....
we went to the entrance of the skate thing lo....
they say must buy ticket first...
Ma go but lo....
Buy ad go in....
ha ha....
the funny part....
they ask for one of our shoes...
i went ???
For what?
Want to sell our shoes ho?
No la just joking...
eh....
i did not say must wear socks o....
they give use men's socks....
my sister tell me wan...
ha ha ha....
once we wear the shoe can not walk ad....
like cacated ad oour legs...
But okay la....
My mother bring me to the ring....
then slowly learn how to skate la....
one side of the ring got nothing to hold on....
ha ha....
i cheat one....
i call the guy who teach me to hold me.....
he teach not clear one....
But good also la....
among all the people there(worker) he is the best.....
others like dont care one....
fall ma all lo...
like that one....
so bad o...
after a few round can la.....
Skate i mean....
fall down 3 times...
WAaaaa.....
kha cui tia....
hand also pain...
Whole body also pain la....
happy la all together.....
Have to go to work ad la.....
Wait for my next blog ya....

No comments: